Photo Credit: Pexels.
Hi guys, Greetings!
You are welcome to this tutorial on how to install WordPress on your web host in cpanel. Seat tight and grab the tech.
Without delay, here are the step by step guide to WordPress installation on web host in cpanel:
You may want to read this article too on "WordPress Plugins Update | How to Update Your WordPress Plugins"
1. Login to cpanel
Enter your cpanel url. It is usually something like this: https://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
This will show you the screen below:
2. Search for Softaculous App Installer under Software in the cpanel.
Now, click on Softaculous App Installer - NB: your cpanel may has another WordPress Installer, I have seen such a cpanel, but you will see it under Software section and with the same inscription - App installer. See photo below for details.
3. On the Softaculous App Installer window, click on Install under WordPress software.
This will take you to the WordPress installation window, where you will see the installation form.
4. Fill the necessary fields on the displayed form.
See the photo below for the details.
5. Your WordPress is installing now.
After the installation, this is what you should see:
6. Click on the administrative url.
This will open up the WordPress login screen to enable you login to your dashboard.
7. Now, enter the username in step 4 - bulleted point 6 into the username box and the password in step 4 - bulleted point 7 into the password box and hit the login button.
You should now see this:
Now, you are good to continue building your website.
Guys! That is how to install WordPress on your web host in cpanel. Don't forget to share this article and drop your comments below in the comment section. Thanks for watching and reading.